Our E-Course Platform
Our current e-course is Prophetic Fundamentals: 100 Notes on Prophecy. This e-course is not only for prophets, but it is open to both men and women who are seeking the truth of God and further understanding of prophecy, the prophetic word, and the prophetic ministry.
Prophetic Fundamentals: 100 Notes on Prophecy, examines the prophetic ministry, takes you through the journey of learning about the prophetic ministry, answering your prophetic calling and honing your prophetic gifts. History points to the foundation of the School of the Prophets during the time of the Prophet Samuel – “that thou shalt meet a company of prophets coming down from the high place with a psaltery, and a tablet, and a pipe, and a harp, before them; and they shall prophesy.” As a student, you will have the opportunity to understand your prophetic gift and how to function within your church, your community, your career and the world at large.
The Prophetic Fundamentals: 100 Notes on Prophecy e-course includes the following topics:
- What is a Prophet?
- What is the School of the Prophets?
- Understanding your prophetic gift and how to function in leadership
- Differentiating the characteristics of true and false prophets
- Understanding the Biblical context of being a messenger of God
- Understanding the commitment that God has given to you as a prophet
- Knowing the difference between the gift and the mission
- Expanding the reach of your ministry by spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ beyond the four walls of the church.
Get started in the Prophetic Fundamentals: 100 Notes on Prophecy e-course below.